Mecca Integrated Medical Center is open and our mission remains stronger than ever. Our healthcare services are essential and our top priority is ensuring a safe and healthy environment for our staff, clients and patients.
We are taking every precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Here are some of the steps that we have taken:
- Rather than utilizing our waiting room, patients and clients wait in their car upon their arrival until their scheduled appointment time.
- Everyone that enters the office is properly health screened, sanitized, and has their temperature taken. We require everyone to wear a mask properly covering their nose and mouth upon entry.
- Treating providers wear gloves and masks.
- Treating stations are sanitized after each patient.
- We have increased the distance between treating stations when available.
Additionally, Mecca has installed the Guardian UV Light/Ozone Defense system for our HVAC, reducing airborne microorganisms.
Our mission is to help our community look, feel, and function at their absolute best. We intend to help everyone part of the Mecca family work through this process. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.