Spinal Decompression ( IDD Therapy®)
Revolutionary Treatment of Herniated Discs
Developed by a medical team that includes neuro- surgeons, neurologists, and orthopedists, IDD Therapy® is one of the most effective ways to treat disc herniations without the use of drugs or surgery. The precise, gentle, computer controlled treatment promotes the healing of degenerated and bulging discs stimulating the re-hydration and renewal of damaged tissue. During treatment, the vertebrae are distracted, unloading intra-discal pressures. As normal spinal function is restored, so are mobility and the relief of pain.
IDD Therapy® differs from other treatments because it’s:
- Non-Surgical: has no side effects and requires no recovery time
- Proven Effective: certain studies reveal 92% of surgical candidates avoided surgery and reported a 50% or greater decrease in pain after undergoing IDD Therapy® treatment
- Gentle: treatment is comfortable, even relaxing
- Affordable: the total cost of a full treatment regimen is typically less than your co-pay for surgery, and easy no interest credit plans are available for uninsured pain sufferers
If you suffer from any of the following, IDD Therapy® may be right for you:
- Herniated/Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical/Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Posterior Facet Syndrome
- Acute or Chronic Neck/Back Pain
Wow, I finally have a few minutes to sit down and write this long-coming review. I have been a patient at Mecca for almost 3 years and honestly could not have higher recommendations for these providers! The entire staff is very patient and 100% interested in your well-being and comfort. Compared to other facilities, I love how Mecca is my all-in-one for musculoskeletal problems. Initially I went in for lower back pain, but have done some physical therapy for my knee as well as acupuncture for my back. Like all things, the road to wellness is a two way street. They will provide you with the materials you need to exercise and stretch at home which is key to supplementing the treatment and therapy you get within the building. They also have a wide range of therapies to help with both chronic and acute problems (as well as more gentle procedures for slipped discs and other severely painful issues). I have not really utilized their spa services but you can get more details on their website and again, having multiple providers to help with your problems at different angles really helps the most in my opinion. Routine decompression, adjustments, and acupuncture is really worth the benefits, especially if you can stick to it. No need for pain medicine that lasts a few hours.